Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Got a problem with a hoover wdyn 854 DG, the cycle wont

Hello, got a problem with a hoover wdyn 854 DG, the cycle wont start and the lock door keeps flashing red
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Yes 1400 RPM WDYN 854 DG
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just couple hours
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have tried unplugging, clearing water at the bottom

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Can you describe the mistake better to me? Can you perhaps send me a photo of your control panel and display as soon as you have switched on the device so that I can see which symbols are flashing or lit. Photos you can attach below the right side of the text box.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** wont start anymore on my machine, I can open the door , select the programme , when I click start the lock symbol is flashing and I cant open the door anymore, then the cycle don’t start
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
File attached (SZT2S3Q)

Okay then the door contact switch is ok. Have you opened the service flap at the bottom and checked that the pump can move freely?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I did open the door, I also removed the water

Okay, but did you also check the pump? If you look inside the hole there is an impeller which must be free to move. Did you check that?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
This one ?
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
This propeller at the end, its moving

Yes, that is exactly what I mean is it freely movable?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
it moves freely

What happens if you only start the program spin and drain now?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
It does not start either

Okay, doesn't even the drain pump run when it starts? Usually when you start a machine the door is told to lock, then the drain pump is started and then the drum moves.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Even only drain does not work
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
After door lock, the lock symbol light is flashing and nothing happens

Okay then I am really very sorry but your control board does not respond or the door contact switch is not working. Please check again if the door is locked. Try to start a programme and check if the door is locked.

Have you checked it? Please give me a feedback if the door is locked As soon as you start a programme.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
The door locks as soon as the program start
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I cannot unlock it until I reset the machine

Okay if the door is locked then only the drain pump or the motor remains. One of them does not react. It must be opened once professionally and replaced if necessary. You have to check once the drain pump power supply if it is controlled by the parking place board. Do you have the possibility to check the device?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Not today, but I will try it later this week

Okay, if you are ready and willing to do this and need information I am at your disposal. In any case I would like to help you.

I wish you a good night for today. Stay well. I'll wait to hear from you.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thanks for your help, I will let you know when I have update

Ok thank you too.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Good evening, first of all thanks for your help on this. I have solved the issue by switching off power for a full night. I tried before talking to you, to unplug power for 30 mn and it did not work. Full night without power worked.

Sofies is glad that you made it. I hope that you will never have problems with the device again. For information now or in the future I am at your disposal.