Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

By accident we have switched the dish wash on. I was

Customer Question

By accident we have switched the dish wash on. I was wondering how to switch it off. I've never used a dish washer. It's a beko dish washer. It's causing me a lot of concern. i would be grateful for the advice. Ali
JA: Do you know the model of your Beko dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: No. It was in the property when we moved in. And there's no annual for it.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Beko dishwasher?
Customer: It's been on and i've left the door open. It's causing me a lot of concern.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just to switch it off.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

there is usually an on / off switch for the device. If you can take the production number from the device, then I can look for an instruction manual for you and send it to you.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I've now cancelled my contract as i've rang them this morning. So, i don't need anymore message via the phone.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 19 days ago.

I didn't know now that they didn't want telephone service. I am always at your disposal. You can always leave a message again.