Martyn Lloyd
Martyn Lloyd,
Experience:  Owner/Partner at Bargain Box
99457030

I'm waiting for someone to get back to me via e-mail. The

Customer Question

I'm waiting for someone to get back to me via e-mail. The machine is open and all the light's have gone off. I'm scared to close it just in case it come's back on. It's causing my myself and my husband to have a row over it And it'as causing me stress over it.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The light's on the beko dish washer have gone off. I'm just scared to close it just in case it come's back on.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: I don't know it was in the property when we moved in and no paperwork was left with it.
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm just scared to close it, just in case it come's back on.
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to get this sorted out before i go to bed or i will be up all night trying to sort it out.
Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 25 days ago.

Hi, I am Martyn, welcome to JustAnswer, I am sorry you are having these issues today, I am happy to try and help you get this resolved if I can.

Can you please specify a little more about the problem and the Make and Model so I can look into this for you (Serial Number is ***** usually necessary)

Expert:  Martyn Lloyd replied 23 days ago.

Just a quick follow-up as I have not heard from you for a while.

Anything more to report or add ?

You may wish to contact Beko UK for support... https://www.beko.co.uk/support/customer-support

I assume all is well now, as there was no update

Please get back to me if you have any other questions or concerns and I will try to help you more.

Best Wishes

Martyn