Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Beto washing machine purchased in September 2020,

Customer Question

I have a Beto washing machine purchased in September 2020, it is not completing a cycle or spinning properly the washing is still coming out dripping wet.
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have tried three washes on different settings but all the same
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Such an error usually happens when the pump is blocked at the bottom of the drain or the drain pipe is blocked. Please first check whether you have laid the drainage hose correctly and that it is not blocked. In addition, clean the lint filters below. Please do these things and test the device again. I'll be back online at 6:00 p.m. You can then write me a message again.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!