Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

ENr S5543X2GB/44, last night the door opened and water came

Customer Question

ENr S5543X2GB/44
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: last night the door opened and water came out. Now the machine hums but has no light to indicate where it is in the washing sequence
JA: Who makes your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: It's a dishwasher. It's at least 6 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The problem is the machine doesn't work.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The integrated panel is missing a screw. That's why the door came open.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

When such an error occurs, the aqua stop is usually triggered. Somewhere water leaked into the bottom of the tub. You need to control the floor pan. Most of the time, the device has to be taken out once in order to be able to test it. Or you have to open the rectangular cover underneath the door and check the floor pan. It must be completely dry downstairs where mine is I'll be back online at 6:00 p.m. Can we write a message again afterwards.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!