James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My NEFF dishwasher is not working. There does not appear to

Customer Question

My NEFF dishwasher is not working. There does not appear to be any hot water, can you help
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: THere is no indication of model around the door, where it normally is. It is quite old, in fact one of your engineers came out a few years ago to fix a problem.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since Friday, nothing tried as not sure what to try!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Am currently shielding, have been since March, and am around all the time if it is deemed necessary to send an engineer
Expert:  James replied 23 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 23 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where your not getting hot water this most likely points to a faulty heat pump, once you locate the ENR you can use the website here to see availability of parts, however typically a heat pump costs £150 so would suggest you opt for a fixed price repair such as here.