James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I need someone to come and look at my washer, it keeps

Customer Question

I need someone to come and look at my washer, it keeps tripping my electric
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: Front load, almost 3years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started today, cleaned fillter but still dripping electric
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Electrical tripping often suggests a faulty element you can arrange a repair by contact a fixed price firm such as the one here.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!