How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tim Cooke Your Own Question
Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1507
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tim Cooke is online now

I am looking for an engineer for our VAILLANT boiler.

This answer was rated:

I am looking for an engineer for our VAILLANT boiler.
Please, could you send a telephone number for OXFORD.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of the problem with your Vaillant boiler.

The best way to find a qualified and registered engineer near you is by entering your post code on this web page. Also, tick "Gas Boiler" in the drop-down list under "Choose Appliance".

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Tim Cooke and other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Thank you for your rating :-)