Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My dyson TS1-UK-JKE1776A keeps cutting out after a few

Customer Question

My dyson TS1-UK-JKE1776A keeps cutting out after a few seconds,l have checked there are no blockages,can you help please.
JA: How old is your Dyson vacuum?
Customer: 2years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Several weeks,putting it back on charge checking for blockages
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I don’t think so
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 24 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of the problem with your Dyson. Is it cutting out and stopping, or is it 'pulsing' off and on?
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 23 days ago.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you so I can provide only a general answer.

Please see the troubleshooting advice available via the Digital Assistant on the following web page:

https://www.dyson.co.uk/support