James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Just now I was drawing out the top narrow drawer of the

Customer Question

Just now I was drawing out the top narrow drawer of the freezer compartment and it was freezing cold and it caused me to drop it, chipping the back of the drawer. When it landed on the tiled floor. I live in a McCarthy&stone apartment since 27.3 19 and the property was brand new at that point. Can you tell me how much a replacement drawer would cost. It is about 2/1/2 inches deep. Mrs Nancy Watt. thank you
JA: What's the brand and model of your freezer? How old is it?
Customer: Neff Fridge Freezer 751138 It was an integral part of the fitted kitchen when I purchaseDthe apartment 27.3.2019..I have lived here since thenin this McCarthy andStone development. I am. Informed that the warranty lasts for two years. Mrs Nancy Watt
JA: How long has this been going on with your freezer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: There is nothing wrong with the freezer. I was trying to take out some frozen lemon juice cubes just now and the temperature of the drawer surprisedme and the drawer fell out of my hands
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, It was a complete shock and the iciness of the narrow drawer caused it to slip out of my hands. I have put the drawer back in place, the damage was done to the right hand back corner of the drawer and if the cost is too expensive I will try to use it as it is but the broken edges are very sharp. I believe there is a warranty which is in force until 27.3.2021. Is this covered by the warranty ? Thank you, ***** , d.o.b 1/8/1930
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number (ENR) of your appliance?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have dealt with this myself thank you
Expert:  James replied 18 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Should you require parts in the future you can source them directly from Neff at the website here, you just need to enter in the ENR number of the appliance and it will load a list of parts and the associated parts diagrams.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!