James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Do NEFF built under ovens U1721N2GB and J1ACE2HNOB have the

Customer Question

Do NEFF built under ovens U1721N2GB and J1ACE2HNOB have the same dimensions? I need to upgrade the oven and the present model is integrated.
JA: Is your Neff oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric and it’s approximately 15 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The heating element and fan have been replaced at least 5 times. Insurance company want to replace the oven rather than repair again.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing else. Thanks
Expert:  James replied 22 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
To confirm your wanting to know if the two ovens above will fit the same void?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
that’s correct. Want to upgrade present oven & the J1A .... model has the same oven configuration. Just need to know if it will fit. Many thanks.
Expert:  James replied 22 days ago.

The U17 oven is a standard 600mm width which most oven have, in addition it requires a height of 720 with a depth of 550. The J1A as mentioned above is a standard 60cm width so fine, and requires 720 height and x 550 depth, so the two are interchangeable.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
James, that’s excellent news. Thank you for your very speedy response. An excellent service.