James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a very old Hoover electric heater.However, It is

Customer Question

I have a very old Hoover electric heater.However, It is making a lot of noise. Think there is a lot of dust in it. It needs cleaning I think
JA: Do you know the model of your Hoover heater? How old is it?
Customer: Yes model 8552 Ser. No 656211005538 So old 10 20years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hoover heater? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I had a visitor just a ew weeks ago and it started then No bother beforre
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no I have another one. My home gas and electric is not good have three chimneys and with Brit gas
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
To confirm this is an electric panel heater you are wanting serviced?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
no will wait
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

What is your postcode?

Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Suggest you use a company such as here to source a suitable engineer.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!