Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We need our indesit washing machine repairing. The drum is

Customer Question

we need our indesit washing machine repairing. The drum is jammed and
JA: Is your Indesit washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: front loading
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 4years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: since saturday
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Can you describe the mistake better to me? If you want to open the door and turn the drums by hand, can you turn it?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 7 days ago.

They didn't answer me but still some information for you and a video tutorial. If the drum doesn't rotate any more then the motor is usually out of order, respectively the carbon brushes on the motor. Here is a video instruction how you can change and check it.

https://youtu.be/C0BT1Zf5Gkc

I would be very pleased if you would write me an answer or a message so that I can help you more.