Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I HAVE A & D SANDER KA225 155W HOW DO I ATTACH THE SHEETS

Customer Question

I HAVE A B& D SANDER KA225 155W HOW DO I ATTACH THE SHEETS PLEASE?
JA: Who makes your sander? How old is it?
Customer: Black & Decker ka225 approx 10 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your BLACK+DECKER sander? What have you tried so far?
Customer: never used it. found it in my father's house after he past
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not sure do i just attach the sand paper to the black sticky end?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of your father passing :-/

Please see the video at the link below. It's probably for a later model of sander, but I believe the method of attaching sanding pads is the same. Let me know if it doesn't answer your questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGSVevLt05M

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.