Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have a fridge freezer the fridge is freezing overnight,

Customer Question

hi we have a fridge freezer the fridge is freezing overnight
JA: What device is frozen?
Customer: the fridge is freezing overnight
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: oh so sorry i thought you were kenwood technicians it's a kenwood
JA: What have you tried so far with your Kenwood product?
Customer: KSBSDIX16 American-Style Fridge Freezer
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: it's nearly empty currently as when it's happened in the past moving things that are blocking the top shelf has helped
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

this error mostly happens when the door seal is not in good order. Or if the device is overfilled or if the temperature controller or thermostat is defective. If something like this happens, it is recommended to let the device defrost completely. You have to switch off the device completely once for at least 12-24 hours. Then clean the door seal and check the rear wall in the meantime. Switch on again after 12-24 hours and test. If it is not defective it will work fine again as always.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Erdal, thank you for the reply. The appliance is only 2 years old and the seal looks fine to me. I will try and defrost it this week at some point and see how we get on. What do i need to check on the rear wall?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Please check the rear wall only - no ice must be formed. And at the bottom is the compressor with the electronic please also only remove the dust once but in switched off condition. You can write me a message again at any time. I am at your disposal.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.