James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a salton hot tray model H 360. Any idea where I can

Customer Question

I have a salton hot tray model H 360. Any idea where I can get hold of a new connection unit that the power cord fits into?
JA: Do you know the model of your Salton appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hot Tray H360 ... Very old!
JA: How long has this been going on with your Salton appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had tape holding it together for 15 years but now I am not sure that is enough
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only whether I can still get the part or know how to fix it
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Are you talking about the actual heating assembly inside the H360?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi No it is the unit that fixes outside the hot tray that the power cord plugs into
Expert:  James replied 16 days ago.

I assume your referring to the heating element which tells the tray when to come on, this part and in fact all parts for the tray went obsolete some years ago, so you will not be bale to source replacement parts.

Your best option may be to see if you can pick up a second hand one from somewhere like eBay I am afraid.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thank you. However it is not the temperature control unit it is the actual part that the power cord plugs into.
However, I guessed there may be a problem with the part so thank you anyway.