Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I’ve just got a Bosch dishwasher and when in use it’s making

Customer Question

Hi there I’ve just got a Bosch dishwasher and when in use it’s making a high pitched ultrasonic noise
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: it’s brand new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Bosch SPV2HKX39G
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It’s been happening since I first started using it today
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

I'm really sorry, but it is very difficult to tell from a distance whether the noise is normal or disturbed. Was it installed by a specialist company? It is of course possible that there is a loose component in the device where it is causing annoying noises.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
it was installed by the plumber
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

Said it is very difficult and complicated for me to decide from a distance if they are normal sounds. If you like I can give you a link where you can contact the manufacturer directly and complain about it. It could be that a technician comes out and checks it. Would you like that?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 17 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.