Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a cream Bosch kettle model TWK76075GB ( purchased on

Customer Question

I have a cream Bosch kettle model TWK76075GB ( purchased on 13th November 2019 from Sainsbury's). On Friday I found that it was leaking out from the side of the transparent water level panel. I have made a temporary repair with waterproof tape. Please advise me what to do next.
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch kettle? How old is it?
Customer: It's a TWK76075GB, purchased from Sainsbury's on 13th November 2019.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch kettle? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The kettle started leaking on Friday and I have applied waterproof tape to the leak to fix it temporarily.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: On Friday I found that it was leaking out from the side of the transparent water level panel. I have made a temporary repair with waterproof tape. It looks as if the edge of the plastic is crumbling.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry that you have such a problem. It must not be quiet in a short time. It is of course not okay. I recommend that you first go to the shop where you bought it is Schwenningen. It could be replaced immediately. Or you have to claim their warranty and contact the manufacturer. I can then give you a link where you have to contact.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Dear Erdal, I really thought I was talking to Bosch already! Please will you give me the correct contact point for me to get this resolved with Bosch. I cannot go out for a replacement kettle because of current Covid restrictions. Thank you.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

We solve technical problems online. But with you it is definitely defective. Therefore you have to contact the manufacturer directly and claim your warranty before it expires. Here is a link with the necessary information.

https://www.bosch-home.co.uk/customer-service/repair-service

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.