Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My Siemens keeps going over to error 22 should I replace the

Customer Question

Hi my Siemens keeps going over to error 22 should I replace the control module (EH645FE17E) and what would the cost be thanks regards Paul
JA: How old is your Siemens appliance?
Customer: 2006
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Every time I reset from the main breaker it will reset but after a few minutes it goes into error mode
JA: Have you talked to an electrician about your Siemens circuit breaker?
Customer: I’m an electrician but wouldn’t of thought it was a power failure as the unit continues to power
JA: How long has this been going on with your Siemens circuit breaker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This fault started yesterday and tried all the obvious
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How much is a new module
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

First of all, can you tell me the brand and model number of the device so I can see which device it is. I need the information so that I can best help you.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
EH645FE17E
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

Is it a hob or an oven?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hob
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

Okay, it's a hob. What error message do you get? F22 or E622?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
E22
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

Yes okay then unfortunately the tax board is not in order. You have to know which of the circuit board is defective. If you open it and you see black spots or short circuits you will know which one is defective. Here is a link with the appropriate circuit board what it costs.

https://www.siemens-home.bsh-group.com/uk/supportdetail/product/EH645FE17E/01

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

I am waiting for your feedback. If you need further information please write to me.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.