James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

We have a wagner flexio 950 and there's not a constant flow

Customer Question

We have a wagner flexio 950 and there's not a constant flow when priming. The pump isn't delivering an even flow. This is a brand new machine.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Wagner flexio 950. Brand new.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since starting the machine. We've checked all seals.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Need to know what we can check next?
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Have you check the nozzle and hose for kinks?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
we have.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I dont want to switch to live phone call.
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Offers for calls are just automated adverts, you can discard them if you are happy for a typed response (and do not want to pay the additional fee). However it can take time for experts to respond, please be patient and an expert will respond as soon as possible.

If there is no restriction to the air flow then the fault has to be with the compressor, and would suggest returning the unit back and get a replacement since there are no settings you can change to change the consistency of pressure delivered.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!