Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

When I close the door of my Bosch washing machine and set

Customer Question

Hi, when I close the door of my Bosch washing machine and set the dial to start washing, it is beeping and a key is visible in the monitor and it is saying door not locked so will not start wash cycle
JA: Have you tried resetting your Bosch washer by unplugging it for 60 seconds then plugging it back in? How old is it?
Customer: I didn't try that Pearl. In fairness, I have it over 12 years.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It literally on happened for the first time a half an hour ago. I tried pushing the door shut as sometimes, it needs that and I usually hear a click sound
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I'm afraid I don't know what else to tell you.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

It may be that the lock has been activated. Can you give me the exact model number so that I can download the correct documents. Or you can send me a photo of the beginning for the display. Photos can be found on the right side of the text box with Daniel Sunday. At the moment please try this once: press the start button for at least 3-5 seconds. After that, the lock should be deactivated.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Erdal, you're a genius! I pressed down the start button and it cleared it! I was convinced it was broken and I would have to replace it. Thank you very much.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I am very pleased that they have made it.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Many thanks again.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Please Thank you. I hope you will contact me again if you have a problem in the future?

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I hope you are satisfied. You can always contact us again if you have a problem. We are always available for all problems that one has in life.