Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Just bought a zanussi hob today 9/11/20 I can't get it stay

Customer Question

Just bought a zanussi hob today 9/11/20 I can't get it stay on
JA: Is your Zanussi hob gas or electric?
Customer: Electric e6 then 41 keeps coming up tried turning off the electricity for 30 seconds tried again same thing
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi hob? What have you tried so far?
Customer: as I said I bought it today connected it then turned it on for a minute to see if it worked looked OK now at11 20 tried to switch it on. The power is there but keeps knocking off
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: As I said I read book which said if a letter and number come on knock it off for 30 seconds
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Discovered what problem was OK now thanks
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

The error message E6 or E641 can have several causes:
The hob is only connected to one phase. Contact your installer for troubleshooting. Try to reset the hob by switching the appliance off and then on again after about 1-2 minutes. You really need to be 100 percent sure that you have connected the hob correctly. If you want you can send me a photo of your connection point on the hob so that I can check whether you have connected it correctly. Photos can be found below the right side of the text box with attachments.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!