Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

The washing machine programme instructions on the front of

Customer Question

The washing machine programme instructions on the front of the machine run off with the slightest moisture it will be a nightmare as there will be no way of knowing what
JA: Is your washer top or front loading? How old is it?
Customer: The machine is a front loader and is just 2 years old. I have had several washing machines in 56 years of marriage but never had this problem before
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: What could I do it is a washer and near water
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No can't think of any way round it other than replacing the control knob as there will be no way of knowing what programme is on as more numbers wear off
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Cancel this membership Now I only agreed to £5 on my credit card not a £30 membership. I am contacting my visa card immediately and informing them of your misleading lead in
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Reply now to this cancellation
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I am printing off this to sense to visa
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Nowhere in the Charline was I told this site was not Hotpoint but a generic site in USA. Do not continue with s payment of £30.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I'm sorry to hear of the problem with your washing machine. I recommend that you contact the manufacturer and ask for a replacement part. I can help you with that if you tell me the brand of the appliance.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.