Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Kenwood ck 305, fan oven not getting hot, the grill is

Customer Question

Kenwood ck 305
JA: Do you know the model of your Kenwood appliance? How old is it?
Customer: fan oven not getting hot, the grill is working perfectly
JA: How long has this been going on with your Kenwood oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just moved in so don’t know how long there has been a problem
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No every thing else seems to be working
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Most of the time if the convection oven is not working then the heating coil is not working properly or the thermostat and the controller may be faulty. Please do this once: turn off the power to the stove for 5 minutes each time, twice in a row. And then switch it on again and try it out. Then you can write me a message again.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

I sent you a message but you haven't answered yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It's been my pleasure to be of service to you!