James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

BOILER FAULT SHOWING S4, NO FLAME AS WELL, NOT SURE AS WAS

Customer Question

BOILER FAULT SHOWING S4
JA: What happened just before your boiler displayed this message?
Customer: NO FLAME AS WELL
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: NOT SURE AS WAS NOT THERE. Dont know
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: could it be no gas to boiler
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your boiler?

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

A error code 4 would often suggest an issue with the gas valve, which would tie into the symptom of no flame or gas. As this is a gas appliance it will require a gas engineer to attend and strip down the appliance to verify the valve is at fault and replace it.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!