Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a code of F03 coming up on my dishwasher I know it's

Customer Question

I have a code of F03 coming up on my dishwasher I know it's to do with the rinse aid but how do I get rid of the code
JA: Who makes your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint 2years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It only happened when the light come on to add rinse aid yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

This error message means that the heating is not OK. Didn't you notice lately that the water wasn't heated? Did you have a short circuit at home before?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
You havnt even touched on my problem I wont bother you again
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

I just wrote him a message that this error message means After that I asked them if the water was heated up recently. I don't understand now what kind of problem you have, but if you have any questions I am at your disposal.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!