Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Bosch Clasixx 1400 express which is leaking water

Customer Question

I have a Bosch Clasixx 1400 express which is leaking water onto the floor. The connecting pipework seems to be OK. Any ideas??
JA: Do you know the model of your Bosch appliance? How old is it?
Customer: About 10 years old and as I said it is a Clasixx 1400 Express
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only a couple of weeks but the leakage seems to be worsening. I've done a superficial check of pipework but the problem seems to be under the drum.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I don't think so.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

It can leak in different places. Please check the door seal first. Open the door and check the seal around the door to see if there is a hole in it.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
the door seal does seem to be torn how can it be fixed
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

The repair is somewhat complicated. I will try to send in a video tutorial so you have an overview. Please have a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

Here is a link for a video tutorial. Please have a look at it. If you feel up to it I can also send him a link where you can order a door seal.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!