Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

F11 is showing on the Dishwasher and I dont know why,

Customer Question

F11 is showing on the Dishwasher and I dont know why
JA: What happened just before your dishwasher displayed this message?
Customer: Nothing it was only installed last night and I put a wash on this morning
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not done anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Dont think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

First of all, can you tell me the make and model number of the device so that I can help him better. The error messages may change depending on the brand.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
Unfortunately I am in my office so I dont have any details of model with me.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

You can also write me a message today after work. I am at your service. I want to help you.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
cANT AT THE MOMENT AS AT WORK
#
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

Okay, no problem. I had already written them that they could write me a message after work. I am at your disposal and I will help you.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 24 days ago.

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!