James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Hand held cleaner very limited suction have changed filter

Customer Question

Hand held cleaner very limited suction have changed filter and ensured no blockage, when dust collector is not in place there is suction on the bed
JA: What's the brand and model of your dust collector? How old is it?
Customer: Gtech 22v 3 years old
JA: How long has this been going on with your dust collector? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Happened couple of weeks ago cleaned filter didn't work so purchased a new one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Can't think of anything it is fully charged new filter when dust collector is NOT in place there is suction
Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Have you follow the cleaning process shown in the video here?

Expert:  James replied 14 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

In most cases following the cleaning process in the video will solve the issue.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!