James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a calor gas cooker the power on it has slowed if I

Customer Question

I have a calor gas cooker the power on it has slowed if I have two rings on the power drops to virtualy to nothing.My gas bottles are both full
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hotpoint HUL 61 ultima. about 6 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A few weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: it was moved when we did the kitchen ?
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Where your seeing the flame reduce as you increase demand (eg additional burners) then this points to a flow or pressure issue so would look at the gas regulator as being the problem.

With it being a gas appliance you would need a gas safe engineer to verify the fault.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
HUL61P Cucina