James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My neff integrated fridge doesn’t seem to change temp even

Customer Question

Hi my neff integrated fridge doesn’t seem to change temp even if I turn it down
JA: Do you know the model of your Neff fridge? How old is it?
Customer: it’s 10 years old no sorry
JA: How long has this been going on with your Neff refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I’ve just tried turning it down. I’ve noticed it because my ticket keeps going soggy lol
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: rocket
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Where can I find this?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
K4316x4gb/04
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I ha e not had a response?
Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

This is not an immediate service I am afraid, it can take time for experts to respond, as they will need time to go away and look into the fault, but we do try and respond as soon as possible.

The appliance is approaching the end of its expected life (12 years), so probably not worth investing a great deal in the repair.

Where the appliance is over cooling it often points to a faulty thermostat or fast freeze being enabled but this model doesn't have a fast freeze feature which leaves the thermostat, the part can be sourced here and the video here shows how it can be replaced.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!