Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My tumble dryer requires repair. have tried phoning but

Customer Question

my tumble dryer requires repair. have tried phoning but lines are busy so trying to arrange on line
JA: What's the brand and model of your dryer? How old is it?
Customer: hotpoint FTC87 policy number FCG0040494
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hotpoint dryer?
Customer: NOTHING, WATER DOESN'T COLLECT BUT COMES OUT THE BOTTOM, IT IS NOT MY JOB TO REPAIR
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I AM AT HOME ALL WEEK
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

I am happy to answer technical questions online or try to suggest a solution how to fix it. If all the water collects on the floor, the lower condenser or heat exchanger may be full of lint. Have you ever cleaned the condenser? But if you really want to have an appointment regarding repairs, you have to tell me once whether you have insured it through the manufacturer or through another insurance company.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
for goodness sake. what is this? i only want someone to come and fix my dryer as i pay for this service. Domestic and General Policy number FCG0040494. why am i conversing with you?
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
you don't understand, obviously. i do not bark, i have a dog that barks for me, that is his job.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
if i call you as you will not like what i say, but there again i t could be worth the £5 i spent for this crap
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

I am really very sorry that you misunderstand everything. You have registered and published your request. I try to help you and give you information. I don't understand why you are reacting so derogatory.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

We do not belong to the insurance company. We are a manufacturer independent team of experts who answer technical questions.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 23 days ago.

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!