Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Hlo, I can buy a phone iPhone XS Max last year, I want

Customer Question

Hlo
JA: Do you know the model of your halo appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I can buy a phone iPhone XS Max last year
JA: How long has this been going on with your halo appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I want insurance
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: last year I buy phone but we no insurance is very important now my baby is small I want insurance
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hlo
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

We only answer technical questions and suggested solutions. Have you already selected special insurance? If you want, I can send you a link where you can insure your device.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Hlo sir
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
U call me
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 20 days ago.

I have just written you a message. Please answer my question and then we can talk further.