James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a rangemaster Elise and have noticed a crack in the

Customer Question

I have a rangemaster Elise and have noticed a crack in the base of the main oven..
JA: Is your Rangemaster oven gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: Electric, just over 3 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Rangemaster oven? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It noticed it at the weekend
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Are you able to attach a picture, and have you left anything on the base of the oven to concentrate heat in area of the crack?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No nothing has been on the base of the oven. How do I send a picture??
Expert:  James replied 15 days ago.

You can follow instructions here to attach images.

However if there is a crack in the bottom of the oven its likely to be a home insurance claim, unless you can see and rust or evidence to support a manufacture defect.

Based on the appliance being less than 5 years old I would contact the warranty team tomorrow after 9am, and see if they are willing to handle this under a warranty claim, their number is 01926 457628