Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Sent on form. When do I hear, i have already been in touch.

Customer Question

Sent on form. When do I hear
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: i have already been in touch. What happens now
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Had a repair man out
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Can you describe to me what kind of error you have with which device? Please write the brand and model number and describe the error precisely. I try to help him as best I can.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!