James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

On laptop Windows 7 the screen Has frozen saying do not

Customer Question

On laptop Windows 7 the screen Has frozen saying do not shutdown as it is configuring which Has been like this four hours also mouse cursor arrow Has disappeared what do I do
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is Dell five Yes old
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today I cannot do anything other than unplugged power on laptop and printer then after twenty minutes reconnected also tried keyboard cursor but nothing happens
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  James replied 21 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft, it suggests the laptop is updating, some updates to windows 7 can take up to 8 hours, if its still like this tomorrow then you can manually turn it off by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds, but you should look to upgrade to Windows 10 at the earliest opportunity.

Expert:  James replied 20 days ago.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I got cleared by switching off until following day now do you know anything about transferring the and camcorder cassettes to dvd