Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

How does this forum work? Washing machine grundig, just this

Customer Question

How does this forum work ?
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Washing machine grundig
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just this wk
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: West it’s not properly draining. So I check outa few things like the drain pipe and the filter outlet. My findings there wer items lodged in there which I’ve managed to unblock, same with the small drainage pipe this was heavily blocked which now is clear
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

can we describe the error better? Now what happens when there is a program start spin and drain ??? Can you hear the drain pump working?
It is possible that the drain pump is still blocked. Have you already checked whether the impeller can move freely?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
My issue is I’ve tried multiple things to try and get the washing machine to work.
I’ve unblocked the filter outlet which had coins logged in and clear the drain tube too.
I set the cycle to run after clearing the blockage and it will not drain the water
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry I’m not paying so I can talk
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

The telephone service is automatically provided by this machine. I have no influence on it. You must ignore it.

Okay I understand that you have already cleaned it but do you hear the pump running when you start the machine? Does the pump rotate?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The drum is moving freely and the water fills up as normal but the 40 minutes cycle gets towards the end and the drum is completely full of water. I’m not sure what pump noise sounds like
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

if you are not sure that the pump is working, do the following: drain the appliance first. Then open the service flap at the bottom and take out the filter. Then you can take a look into the hole where the pump is located. Then start the program drain. And take a look into the hole and check if it turns.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
If it does not turn Erdal, what does that mean?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

If the pump is not working or not talking then it is defective. But it is also possible that the control board is not activated. It is also possible that the cable connection between the pump and the control board is defective. It has to be checked once professionally and the correct component has to be replaced.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I’ve I have the correct model and make can you tell me the best place to order the part
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
The pump is rotating and making a spinning noise
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Okay, if the pump is turning then the water should be pumped out. If the water still cannot be pumped out then either the drainage hose is blocked or the drainage hose is not positioned as the manufacturer prescribes.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thanks for your help
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 15 days ago.

Please If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.