Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Could I arrange a visit from a service engineer, Dishwasher

Customer Question

Hi could I arrange a visit from a service engineer
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Dishwasher drawer 2006
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just today we can’t shut the drawer the pipe behind is onstructing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Good Evening

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

We are manufacturer-independent experts who answer technical questions online. If you could tell me the make and model number of the device, I could be of better help. Can you also write me what exactly is not working on the device? Maybe we can find a solution online here to make it work again. Otherwise, if you really want a technician to come, I can send him a link afterwards where you can book an appointment.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 13 days ago.

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!