Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a Zanussi lindo 300 tumble dryer. the stop start

i have a Zanussi lindo 300 tumble dryer. the stop start light is flashing red with 3 beeps
JA: What happened just before your Zanussi dryer displayed this message?
Customer: sorry i don't know
JA: How long has this been going on with your Zanussi dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: have tried unplugging at mains for 10 seconds and holding in the stop start button plus the one next to and power on / off. i have not used it for a week now . just keep going back to it to see if I can clear it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have rinsed out the condensor, cleared the fluff,and emptied water tank

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

It can have different causes. Mostly if it doesn't start at all and beeps three times, the door contact switch may not respond. Please check the door whether it is properly closed. If necessary, please open and open several times and press harder once and hold firmly while trying to start a program.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi Erdal, i have checked the door and done as you suggested but that has not cleared it. Any other suggestions?
Kate

Okay then it still did not react. It will be very difficult to decide what exactly it is, complicated from a distance. Have you really cleaned the bottom of the lint filter and condenser? Is everything clean?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I will need to check again at the weekend, the appliance is in my shed in the garden and its too dark now, Thanks anyway

No problem. I wish you every success with this. You can write us a message again afterwards. I am always at your disposal. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Dear Erdal, Thank you I have it working now. was something to do with the lint filter