Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Dishwasher not turning on; red light on next to check water,

Customer Question

Dishwasher not turning on; red light on next to check water
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: Type SL6P1B. Not sure how old but must be +5years
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Started yesterday; have cleaned machine, checked water input by taking off water pipe, seems ok. Have siphoned out excess water from bottom of machine. Have tried 3 second reset. No change.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I currently have input water pipe disconnected and have put water through it to check for blockage. It seems ok.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

If such an error message appears, the aqua stop is usually triggered. At the bottom there is a float switch which triggers an aqua stop in the event of a leak. Please check the bottom of the floor for leaks or water stains. To do this, you usually have to open the rectangular cover underneath the door where you can access the floor pan. If everything should be dry, the drain pump may be defective or blocked. Then you would have to pull out the device once and check everything once.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!