Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have a candy grando gc2 1472 01. It hasn’t finished it

Customer Question

Hi. I have a candy grando gc2 1472 01. It hasn’t finished it cycle and is saying error 3. Could you please help with that.
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Candy. Not sure
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just this once. I really need to know what error 3 means
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 8 months ago.

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

First of all, can you describe the error message in more detail? Crisis also an L in front of it with the number?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Sorry it is a gc4 not a gc2

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi. Thanks for getting back to me. The notice just says error 3 although I have opened the machine it hasn’t spun so I am going to try spinning it if no good I will get back to you.

All right try again and then you can write me a message again. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Actually the machine is now spinning if I have any more questions I will get back to you. Thank you

Please

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!