Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Please could you tell me the dimensions of my dishwasher,

Please could you tell me the dimensions of my dishwasher
JA: What's the brand and model of your dishwasher? How old is it?
Customer: please give dimensions forSRS56A02GB/08 Dishwasher
JA: How long has this been going on with your dishwasher? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Dimensions for SRS56A02GB/08
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just need to see dimension fits my space.thank you

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Can you tell me the brand first? Is it a Bosch or a Siemens or a Neff?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Bosch SRS56A02GB/08

Here is a link to a PDF file for the installation instructions with the dimensions. Open the link and check your device.

https://media3.bosch-home.com/Documents/5600038749_A.pdf

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!