James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an vaillant eco tech plus 832 and had vrt350f

I have an vaillant eco tech plus 832 and had vrt350f controller installed yesterday. I can't switch the central heating on at all. It shows everything is connected and I have a hot water
JA: Who makes your central heating? How old is it?
Customer: It's fairly new 2-3 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your central heating? What have you tried so far?
Customer: From yesterday after installing vet 350f
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I tried factory reset and can't think of anything else than that to be faulty

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is symbols are shown on the thermostat?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Auto 18,5C desired 20,0C
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
After the reset when I switch off the boiler the heating comes on for a few minutes then goes off

As discussed the fault appears to be due to a hardware fault on the receiver, since the boiler is not getting a demand for heat, you need to contact the retailer to arrange a replacement.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I just did and I’m waiting for their response. Thank you for your help.