James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an Aeg Animal cordless vacuum cleaner. A part of the

Hi I have an Aeg Animal cordless vacuum cleaner. A part of the plastic in the section where the other brushes push into has snapped off and now I can’t use the Hans held vacuum part . Please can you help?
JA: Do you know the model of your AEG vacuum? How old is it?
Customer: Can I send you a photo of label on vacuum?
JA: How long has this been going on with your AEG vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A piece has snapped off so I can’t do anything with it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: CX7-2-45AN
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Can you help me with the above query please?

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
How old is the vacuum?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I think about a couple of years old

As the appliance is out of warranty, you would need to buy a new main body which is broken.

You can source a replacement here for around £80, taking into account the cost it may be more economical to buy a new machine.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!