Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My microwave top gets very hot when used. It was bought iin

My microwave top gets very hot when used. It was bought iin August this year. I am wottied it might be unsafe.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Panasonic 800WStandard#0LMicrowaveNN-E28JMMBPQ
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: Nothing. It cooks fine and apart from becoming hot, no problem
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to be re assured it is not dangerous, Bought from Argos strore

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Have you made sure that you the space around the casing that the manufacturer stipulates in the installation/user manual?
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you so I can provide only a general answer.

I recommend that you ensure that the space around the casing is as the manufacturer stipulates in the installation/user manual.