James
James, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Bosche power washer but one small part broke and is

I have a Bosche power washer but one small part broke and is missing
JA: What's the brand and model of your power washer? How old is it?
Customer: It is 2-3 years old and is a Bosche
JA: How long has this been going on with your power washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I haven't used it sine last spring when the little piece at the bottom rear which the hose attaches to was broken off.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just want to get rid of it quickly if possible.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your appliance?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thanks. I'm waiting!
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This all sounds helpful but for me it certainly isn't There is no substitution for a one to one call to prevent misunderstanding. My original question was how do I dispose of a power washer that I just want to get rid of?
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
This is just not helpfull. Whenever I want clarification you refuse to accept or call back.

With regard to disposing (getting rid) then you can place it in your refuse bin if you have room or take it to the local refuse centre, most are still open during lock down, the final option is to put an advert on Facebook market place offering the washer for free and state its not working.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Of course I can do those things normally, but the local centre is no operating in the normal maner

Then you should contact your local district council to ask what provision they have made for disposal of small appliances. Failing that you could contact a local waste collection service however they would charge you to take it off your hands.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have to admit that it all sounded so simple, hence the reason I tried to sort. You might have guessed I'm not too happy sorting things through the internet and much prefer to have a discussion with a person. Old age doesn't come alone!! So I presume I've got to pay £16 for a phone call that I've not received and when I do so it will be of no help - correct? Sorry I just don't have much of a clue

You would need to speak to customer services, from here it looks as if someone tried to call at 14:51, so may be worth checking the number provided. Should you still want a call then an expert may be able to take some more info for you and find what is in place locally for you.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I really find it all too confusing to what I thought would be a simple question: 'How can I get rid of a power washer?' and expecting, for instance, either that a depot existed where many items can be repaired OR 'Arrangemnents may be made at .......' OR ....?I'm not blaming the 'Expert' but find your system confusing.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
If I owe you £16, be it for something I've not received, so be it.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
If you read response I've already given you'll see that to stop the hasle I'll just pay the £16. Thank you

Have a good evening, if you need anything further do let me know.