Darran Wilkins
Darran Wilkins ,
Experience:  dasdasd
108849247

I have a hotpoint frigefreezer. Twice recently there is a

I have a hotpoint frigefreezer. Twice recently there is a small puddle of water has under it. What does this mean? The frige and freezer seemto be working okay.
JA: Do you know the model of your Hotpoint fridge? How old is it?
Customer: The number on it is FF200E. The number in the handbook is###-##-####01
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2 days. I have not done anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Morning guys I'm darran I'm a domestic engineer and refrigerator engineer
This little puddle means that there is difficulty when the appliance is in . Defrost mode, and so the water is not all draining away if this happens it will cascade onto the floor like it is doing some times freezing up
Now if your appliance has. A visible drain hole at the rear simple pour a little hot water down and use a cable tie. Or old bit of cable and poke it in and clear any gunge out. The hand held steam cleaners with pointed nozzle are excellent for clearing this.
Guys I hope this helps. Regards darran
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
My son got to the rear of the frigefreezer with some difficulty and poked the drain hole with a cocktail stick. Fingers crossed there will be no more puddles. Thanks Darran
Your more than welcome guys.