Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

WVG30462GB/01 bosch series six how to remove the inner door

WVG30462GB/01 bosch series six how to remove the inner door to replace the door hinge
JA: How old is your Bosch appliance?
Customer: 5 years ish
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since yesterday i have the door off but there are no screws to open it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not really

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

Do you think you want to dismantle the normal washing machine door? If you want, I can send you a video tutorial on how to replace the door seal or the door hinge.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i would like the video - the only problem is i have seen a video to replace the hinge but on the inside of the door there are screws to remove and my door does not any screws

But normally when you open the door on the left side of the hinge there should be three screws. Can you send me a photo of the door with the hinge so I can explain it better. You can send photos below the right side of the textbox with attachments.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

I cannot do the telephone service I wrote to you as well. As soon as another expert accepts your request, they will be more than happy to call you. I can still help via the chat.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
If you can't call rite now why did you request a call
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i tried to send a pic but can't sort it - the inside od the ddoor is blackf there are no screws just a small notch at the bottom of the door

I wrote it with my first message that I can't use the phone. Telephone service is always provided automatically by the system.

Okay then you have to be patient I have to try to download the exploded view for the device so I can explain everything better.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
there are no screws at all the inner door is black and has a small notch at the bottom

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
well I have to go to work now but i will leave ths window open

Okay, I will send you a suitable instruction. When you come back from work you can open the message box again and look. You can also write a message again afterwards. I definitely want to help him.

In their model they are connected to boxes or a hacked system. Here a link with an exploded view.

https://www.bosch-home.co.uk/supportdetail/product/WVG30462GB/01

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
here is the pic

Do you want to remove the black border from the whole door frame? If so that's just a hack too. We have to do it carefully with a screwdriver Russian woman. At one point you can sit the screwdriver in and push it out bit by bit.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I need to remove it enough to replace the door hinge

Yes that's right. But please do it very slowly and carefully. Not that the hooks get broken.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I thought it looked like its a screw driver just wanted to make sure

I didn't understand now. Can't you pull off the black border with the screwdriver?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
i tried with a small screwdriver but did not want to push it if that was the wrong thing to do - i think it will be better with a bigger screw driver and as you say take it slow - \i am at work now so will try it when i get home tonight - so i will sign off for now thanks

no problem. I will wait for your message. I definitely want to help him. First of all, I wish you a pleasant job.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hi it looks like I am sorted fingers crossed no leaks

I don't understand it now have you managed it already or do you still have problems?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
It seems fixed now just need to run awash to make sure

Good Morning

All right I am always at your disposal. If you need any information I am always at your disposal. You can always write a message again.

I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No call needed

Okay, no problem. But you can leave me a message again if you want to continue. I want to help you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No phone calls

Ok no Problem