Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My fridge freezer keeps beeping everytime I turn the dial

My fridge freezer keeps beeping everytime I turn the dial for the fridge? The freezer is working but the fridge just keeps beeping at me
JA: What's the brand and model of your fridge? How old is it?
Customer: I bought it second hand but it looks no older than maybe 5 Hotpoint
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hotpoint refrigerator? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just left it a few days and just used the fridge as a co box. I've had it a week now
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I've tried a couple times turn it different settings and the same happens within two minutes

Good Morning

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

it may be that the temperature controller is not working properly. But it can also be that another component is not OK. Do you have any buttons on the device? Sometimes there is a super or a freeze button where you can press on startup and it starts to cool. Unfortunately, I don't have any documents for your device. Do you have a model number or a nameplate with the production number on it?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have button
Doesn't seem to do anything

Okay then switch the unit off again for at least 4 hours. Then switch it on again in 4 hours and press these keys immediately after you have switched it on. Normally it takes some time until it cools down properly but after one to 2 hours I already have to reach the cooling

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hotpoint FSFL1810
Type***********S/N###-##-####

12/11/2020 12:01

Customer

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thankyou I will

Okay first of all I wish you a lot of success. We can write a message afterwards about what happened. I am at your disposal.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Brilliant thanku

Please

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thankyou.
It not worked.
Its still beeping

Okay then I'm really sorry but if it still beeps then either the temperature is no longer reached or another component is causing this error. It has to be checked by a professional. After what you have done it should work normally if it is not defective.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Okay thankyou for your help

please I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.

I wish you a pleasant evening. Stay well.