Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

My job keeps giving me a key sign and the heating elements

My job keeps giving me a key sign and the heating elements won’t work. I’m not holding it down to lock it, just a light touch. The timers are working on all elements
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: I’ve turned it off at the mains for approx 10 minutes
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was working fine when I,cooked my evening meal last night. I’m just looking up the model
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: EH975SZ11E

Good Afternoon

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately I cannot make a phone call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

first of all, can you tell me the brand of the device? In addition, would you describe to me which symbols you have on the control panel? Do you also have a clock symbol button?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It is a Seimans hob. There is no clock. There are timer buttons to each element as well as an on/off button for each one. There is main on off button, a button for a hot plate and a cleaning button
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
No thanks

Please do this once: switch off the device. Then press the key symbol for at least 10 seconds. Then switch on. What happens then?

I sent you a message with a general solution but you haven't replied yet. I hope you are doing well. To help you best I would like you to write me a message so that we can find a solution. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If you need further assistance please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
It took two tries but it is now working again. I think it is more likely to be user error than a problem with the hob, unfortunately the installers lost the manual so I've had to work it out as I've gone along. If available, I will download a manual now. Thank youCustomer

Please

I wish you the very best of luck and success with it. You can write a message again at any time. I am always at your disposal. You can always take my help. You are always welcome.